You can book a FREE Discovery Call, where Rebecca will discuss your project over the phone, ask you some questions to determine your needs and how we can help.
Price is $225 for two hours
- Tour your home and the spaces you would like finished
- Discuss ideas to help you achieve your goal
- Talk through your options to determine what service is right for you
- Allow you an opportunity to ask questions about solutions for your design needs
This is your first step to meeting with your designer in your home so we can understand your needs and goals for your projects. This is your opportunity to ask design questions about your home and get recommendations for furniture layout, color schemes, style tips, possible new furnishings and window treatments. You have two hours to pick our brains for your space.
This is also your opportunity to get a sense if hiring us is right for you. If you decide to hire us, $90 (one hour of time) will be applied to your service.
Full Service Experience
Single rooms start at $1800
- Complete design presentation with mood boards, custom-sourced furnishings, finishes, fabrics, and paint selections
- Implementation of plan including procurement and installation
- Styling and final reveal
This is the most comprehensive service. With this service you can sit back and relax and let your designer do the work. Taking your personal preferences and lifestyle into consideration, we will curate a beautiful space for you that includes renderings, mood boards, fabric selections, paint selections and more. We will implement your entire plan, including procurement, ordering and tracking your items, arranging deliveries, and styling for a final reveal. This is the perfect package for the busy professional who wants a lovely retreat but doesn't have the time or energy to put into it.
Designer for a Day
Pricing starts at $540 for 6 hours and may include but are not limited to:
- Select flooring options
- Select wall tiles including back splash and grout
- Counter top selections
- Cabinetry finish and hardware choices
- Paint and wall paper selection
- plumbing fixtures
This is for the homeowner that needs help making those finishing decisions and is only looking for interior design guidance and plans to execute the project on their own. Allow us to assist you with the parts of the project that most people find tedious and overwhelming. Ever make a selection and then completely regret it once you see all of the elements together in your space? Well then, this is the service for you. Avoid costly mistakes by doing it right the first time by having all of the elements coordinate effortlessly.
Designer by your Side
Pricing for service starts at $1350 for 15 hour block
- Recommendations on your layout
- Guidance for kitchen and bath design
- Sourcing and selection of finishes and furnishings
- Ordering and providing samples for fabrics and other finishes
- In person site visits as well as texts, phone and email conversations
- Help to meet with trades and vendors
- On-site appointments
Are you wanting some help with achieving a cohesive look but not looking for complete full service experience? Want a professional by your side when making important decisions about your design? We are there when you need us most. Let us be by your side and guide you to the best selections to fit your taste, lifestyle, and budget.
Pricing per room is $450
- List of items for your space with links to purchase from retail and online stores
- Renderings of your space with items so you can see what your custom design will look like
- Recommendations for placement of items in your space